Vincent Enyeama To Bury Late Mom

The funeral of the late mother of Super Eagles captain Vincent Enyeama will be be held in October.
Image result for vincent enyeama
Enyeama lost his mum in September forcing him to miss out on the Super Eagles 2017 African Cup of Nations qualifiers against Tanzania which ended in a goalless draw and a 2-0 win over Niger Republic in a friendly game.

Ace Nigerian sports journalist and former Super Eagles media officer, Colin Udoh who is a close friend of the Lille goalkeeper revealed this on Twitter.

The funeral rites for Vincent Enyeama’s late mum to hold Oct 2 in Akwa Ibom. #RIP #SaveTheDate,” Udon wrote.

After withdrawing from the Super Eagles squad, Enyeama apologised to Nigerians and also hinted about the death of his mum in an Instagram post.
“So sorry I won’t make it out there to wear this shirt,” Enyeama wrote alongside an artist’s impression of him in a Nigeria jersey.

“So sorry that I won’t be standing there singing the anthem of my sweet NIGERIA. #WEARENIGERIA.


“I wish that this darkness didn’t come in daylight. I wish that I could turn back the hand of time. I wish,I just wish that I could take away this pain. Let the rain wash away this pain,” the bereaved player concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment