Man City Ruled Out For Weeks!!!!

Fernando Luiz Roza,Aymeric Laporte out with injuries, and will miss 4 matches in man city's quest for EPL tittle

Fernandinho sustained an abductor muscle injury while Laporte picked up a hamstring injury as City defeated Chelsea 4-3 on penalties on Sunday to retain the League Cup.

 Guardiola who rates both players said he will be hoping for their return soon after Gabriel Jesus and John Stones make a return.


The pair join striker Gabriel Jesus and defender John Stones who will miss Wednesday’s Premier League clash against West Ham United although they are progressing well from groin injuries.

Danilo can play there, we can play Ilkay Gündogan, Fabian Delph and I think Oleks Zinchenko can play in that position, too. So we can play with two players. Kevin De Bruyne can play there. We’re going to find the right decision that hopefully works. Dani played for Santos in that position, so he knows a little bit.
                                          -Guardiola




With 11 games left to play this season and with just one point behind Liverpool on the table. Guardiola has told his players he will not tolerate any excuses for failure. 

I want to see the desire that we really want to win this title. I want to see it. I don’t care about the way we want to play or the other things. I want the smell in the locker room. I want to smell in the beginning of the game, during the game, with our fans, now when one competition is over, really we want to win this title. I want to see their faces tomorrow. After the game I’ll tell you if I saw something special or not." Guardiola added.


No comments:

Post a Comment