READ: Iyanya Opens Up On The Why Broke Up With Yvonne Nelson

In a recent interview with Ehiz of  MTV Base, Iyanya who has not really talked much about his failed relationship with Ghanaian screen diva, Yvonne Nelson opened up that they really dated, however he wasn’t happy when the whole misunderstanding that engulfed.
When asked if Iyanya and Yvonne Nelson really dated; the Kukere crooner purported that they dated ‘big time’ not that he only had her ‘medicine’.
Speaking on their relationship saga, Iyanya said the problem was because both of them are famous; “famous guy dating famous girl, it is really hard to handle.”
In his words:  “ When that Yvonne Nelson thing happened, I wasn’t happy because I will look like a superman out there and I was not happy because everybody thought I was the evil guy because her heart was broken, I look evil. Do you know how many guys that have broken her heart before that she didn’t talk about? ”

No comments:

Post a Comment